There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Got a story to tell?
Our Spring 2019 Issue is - in the spirit of Valentine's Day and the Ides of March - Love & Betrayal.
- Poetry, fiction, and nonfiction are all accepted.
- Fiction and Non-fiction pieces should be between 500 and 7000 words. Poetry should not exceed 2000 words.
- Multiple submissions are accepted, but no more than 3. Submissions with more than 3 pieces attached will not be accepted.
- Submissions are only accepted through .doc, .docx, and .txt format.
- Simultaneous submissions are accepted, but please notify us if your piece is accepted somewhere else. Previously published work is not accepted unless it was published in a now-defunct magazine.
- Pieces that do not fit the theme of the issue will still be accepted—it is not a "hard and fast" rule. We accept all interpretations of the theme, as well as pieces that break away from it.
- If you encounter any issues or errors, please check our Twitter, @littledeathlit, for updates. This is the easiest way to keep up to date with us and the submission process.
- Any questions can be e-mailed to email@example.com.
Submissions are currently open for Spring 2019.